- Get on I35, and go north
for 88 miles
- Once in Oklahoma take 'Exit
- Turn right on to Route 77s, and
head east for two miles.
- Just before the convenience store you will have
to turn right to stay on 77s
- Follow 77s for several miles,
once you drive through the spillway, you will be
- After the spillway you will
drive across an earthen damn. At the end of the
damn you will pass a picnic area.
- Once passed the picnic area, you
will turn left on the first dirt road.
- Follow dirt road until you see the gas
well, about 1/4 to 1/2 mile.
- Turn right just before the gas well (if
you honk we will come get you).
- Drive forward 200-300 yards (road
curves to the right) and look
for cars of to the left, down a
long drive way.
Click on maps for
printer friendly version.
Copyright © 2000 Camping ME™
Camping ME is a Trade
Mark of the Camping ME Group.